Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm Coming Out

Well we all know I am shit at blogging but I just wanted you all (hello single friend that reads this) to notice that I have switched to beta, not because I have any idea about what it means but because blogger kept urging me to and I found it hard to comment on Chica's blog with my old styleee blogger account.

So wooooo get me.

I would also like you to NOTICE that Chica is finally turning into me. The day she has sex at the gym will be a proud day for me indeed.

What gym DOES 'Alfie' go to?

Must go now and send very ill conceived messages out via Blackberry, All the starlets are doing so these days and I wouldn't want to be left behind. If only I had a Vayjayjay to flaunt I'd be in the pages of Heat by now.

Wasted.

Love always, marky jayjay.

2 comments:

Chica said...

Do you want the world to know? xxx

wondy woman said...

So good to see you actually blogging! You are a wit!

ps. I can't upgrade to f**king beta cos I have the 'too old' version of a blog. Story of my life.