Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I HEART JOSH

I havent posted for a loooooong time, but I had to document this.

Chica and I read a few blogs all the time, often at the same time on our lunch breaks in our respective office buildings. Her lunch was half an hour earlier than mine today and she text me the following message:

HOLY FUCK, HAVE YOU READ JOSH&JOSH RECENTLY? THROBBING COCK. S'ALL I'M SAYING. (SERIOUSLY THOUGH - IMPORTANT) LOVE YA BUNNY X

Well, there's nothing like the words 'throbbing cock' to get my attention, so I did just that. Um, read Josh & Josh that is, not throb my cock. I invite you all to read the post We Will Win and I thank Josh K. for having the balls to write it.

Much Respect.

PS Ignore that Love Ya Bunny part.

2 comments:

Chica said...

I see your thanks and raise you a 'hell yeah' ;) x

Anonymous said...

Coulda Shoulda Prada the web-site

have you seen the web-site yet? it is raising money for aids, animals and disabled children as well as giving us a reason to shop, have drinks and complain about work!