Saturday, April 21, 2007

Panorama (where kitchen dreams come true)

I'm self-obsessed, let's talk about me! (For the entirety of this session, I shall be imagining Chica sitting across from me in a leather chair, wearing spectacles, a knee length pencil skirt, and stiletos, perhaps casually swivelling in her chair and smiling coyly each time I amuse her)

(Now I might be imagining Daniel Craig doing the same thing)

1. Best night out you ever had (and remembered)?

best night out has to be my twenty third birthday in GARLANDS. I had my beautiful ladies dressed up as moulin rouge girls, and my boys ... dressed up as ugly moulin rouge girls. Sadly no photographs survive.

we all looked like sluts. and I think some of us might have acted like sluts, eg CALICO, who wore a leopard print dress, purple shoes, and a barman from the old monk (back when it was the old monk!!).

2. How did you meet your bestest friend in the whole wide world? ;)

I fell off the monkey bars, and you picked me up. Or did you fall off the monkey bars and I picked you up? So long ago... nearly two weeks now, Eh.

Monkey bars are the best bars to pick girls up in, i believe. boom boom.

3. What do you love most about Spanky?

You soppy cow. Right. I love how hes a prescence in a room even though he is so laid back and chilled, and he doesnt feel the need to fill silence. He is shy but also assertive. His mind is full of millions of wonderous things. I like that he only wants to share them with me.

BLUB!

4. Why L.Lo?

L.lo is a goddess - I love everything about her. She is cute even when she is hideous. Mean Girls established her as my favourite diva and her antics ever since, some may argue her decline, have served to keep her there. As long as she doesnt completely morph into paris hilton, i will call myself a l.lo supporter for life!

5. Do you have “lucky pants”?

No but I do have a range of pants, a style if you will, that I wear if I want to pull. So I suppose I do have lucky pants, but not one minging pair I am wearing to the death.

I have a lucky shirt - t shirt - jeans combo that works every time.

And you have that cheerleader outfit... oh no wait thats Rachel off friends.

My blog network consists of you love, but I'll do this bit anyway out of the goodness of my heart (I would quite like to interview you in return though, I ve got three quezzies already):

- Leave me a comment including your email address saying, “Interview me!”
- I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: