Saturday, August 27, 2005

3 Things...

3 names you go by: My Real Name, Marky Jay (from a garlands advert, my mates think this ones mint), Ms. Blatch (to my housemate only)
3 things you like about yourself: im very friendly and put people at their ease, calm in crazy situations, and crazy in calm ones
3 things you dislike about yourself: I’m judgemental, I can be defensive, I’m all about instant gratification
3 parts of your heritage: Scottish, English… West Country
3 things you're wearing right now: smart jeans (for work), grey t shirt (for bf, he like), Giorgio Armani’s Acqua Di Gio
3 Things you want in a relationship: freedom, sex, laughs
3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: I like dressing them? They talk about more interesting things than boys do and they’re more affectionate
3 Favourite hobbies: bopping, shopping, and bed hopping
3 things you want to do badly right now: spill the gossip I’m not allowed to spill, sunbathe, drink mojitos
3 careers you have considered or are considering: baker, quaker, candlestick maker
3 girls names you like: Sarah Jessica (ok, but hear me out, if I ever have kids this name will be so retro!), Tilly, Robyn
3 Boys names you like: Jack, Alexander, Dylan
3 things you want to do before you die: swim with dolphins (obviously), travel the globe, sexual encounters with Orlando Bloom
3 things that scare you: the dark, confined spaces, bad dreams
3 places you want to go on vacation: new york, morocco, back to the Med.
3 celebrity crushes: Matt Damon, George Clooney (a classic), Jude Law
3 things you cant do: I can never finish anyth-

No comments: