Wednesday, July 13, 2005

scrawl

people, its been so long I forgot my effing password. what of life? well, a night out with cheeky chica has firmly convinced me I need to stop drinking so much. she'll hate that, shes all 'make your own choices' but damn i was embarrasing! i think i insulted a cute barman. so not my style! i was probably trying to flirt very ineffectually. shit happens. she also went to edinburgh, and i stayed home knitting. damn you guillermo! damn you! (i probably dont know you well enough to say that, but i'll blame the stress of my job if you ask).

im here at work, bored shitless. i wish i had an ambition that didnt involve bedding the cast of will and grace. its beyond camp for me to like that show isnt it? but i just wanted to record my reflection that my man is looking fiiiiiine these days. have i mentioned that? maybe thats why im insulting cute barmen instead of trying to lick their willies. can i say that? i just did. peace, out!

No comments: