Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Me me me

Ten random things about me:
10 - I am 7 months into the longest relationship I have ever had.
9 - I am terrified of commitment.
8 - My favourite word is blatant.
7 - I hate getting my picture taken.
6 - My friend has saved my life twice. If I hadn’t met her, I would be dead.
5 - I have a big scar on my shoulder.
4 - When I was younger, I had a big crush on a girl. DISCLAIMER: I am a gay man.
3 - Sometimes when my boyfriend talks, I involuntarily block out his voice.
2 - When I get drunk I think I can rap.
1 - I am really good at sports.

Nine ways to win my heart:
9 - I tend to go for bastards to be honest, but I’ll give this a shot!
8 - Know how to have a good time.
7 - Like your independence.
6 - Introduce me to new things.
5 - Watch TV with me and don’t complain about the naff programmes I like.
4 - Be nice to my friends.
3 - Be patient.
2 - Never use the phrase where is this going?
1 - One word. Massage.

Eight things I carry/wear every day:
8 - A subtle cologne, it should whisper not shout!
7 - A brown leather wallet.
6 - Mobile phone.
5 - Condoms. Who knows when I might pop to the gym?
4 - NUS card from back in the day.
3 - Keys. And a bit of a girly keyring.
2 - A watch that I never look at.
1 - Rosary beads.

No comments: